We are open 365 days including Sunday and Public Holidays for vaccination as it is the future of child health which we don’t want to get affected and delayed. We provide all kinds of children vaccination in aundh, Pune.
All types of vaccines are available. All vaccines are given by Dr himself and not by staff. Special vaccine storage refrigerator is available for proper cold storage of vaccines.
What is immunization?
Immunisation describes the process whereby people are protected against illness caused by infection with micro-organisms (formally called pathogens). The term vaccine refers to the material used for immunisation, while vaccination refers to the act of giving a vaccine to a person.
A vaccine usually contains an agent resembling a disease-causing bacteria. When this biological preparation is injected into your body, your immune system recognizes the agent and destroys it. However, your immune system remembers the agent and next time, when the actual microbe attacks you, it safeguards you against the disease. Vaccines are usually made from the toxins of the killed or weakened microorganism.
Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child
- Vaccination protects children from serious illness and complications of vaccine-preventable diseases which can include amputation of an arm or leg, paralysis of limbs, hearing loss, convulsions, brain damage, and death.
- Vaccine-preventable diseases, such as measles, mumps, and whooping cough, are still a threat.
- If children aren’t vaccinated, they can spread the disease to other children who are too young to be vaccinated or to people with weakened immune systems, such as transplant recipients and people with cancer. This could result in long-term complications and even death for these vulnerable people.
- Vaccination is very safe and effective. Vaccines are only given to children after a long and careful review by scientists, doctors, and healthcare professionals. Vaccines will involve some discomfort and may cause pain, redness, or tenderness at the site of injection but this is minimal compared to the pain, discomfort, and trauma of the diseases these vaccines prevent.
- Vaccines have reduced and, in some cases, eliminated many diseases that killed or severely disabled people just a few generations ago. For example, smallpox vaccination eradicated that disease worldwide..
- Getting immunized costs less than getting treated for the diseases that the vaccines protect you from.
- If exposure to a disease occurs in a community, there is little to no risk of an epidemic if people have been immunized.
AV children and multispeciality clinic is having one of the best pediatrician in aundh, Dr. Chandrashekhar phadnis who treats all kind of pediatric services in aundh. With his years of experience in pediatrician he is serving best treatments for children in aundh.